Friday, February 18, 2011

Out and about..



James and I needed a break from our house, so we took Wally up to WI to see my BFF's wife, Suzanne and their dog that started it all, Moki - a 9-year-old Chinese Shar Pei and English Bulldog mix.

Moki and Wally were good together, but we learned that Moki get defensive around his own toys and food. Moki nipped me on my finger when I was giving him a piece of cheese, but lessoned learned.

When we got home Wally peed and pooped on the carpet - but, James learned that when Wally runs for the stairs that he needs to poop and to check if he's "buttflaring." As for the pee situation - we should have let him do his "business" before he came in the house.

I gave Wally his "casserole" of cheese and fish oil and both James and I played with him for a good 45 minutes before we crated him for the night. Wally didn't only whined for 2 minutes and he passed out.

No comments:

Post a Comment